iPhone SE is the most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone ever.1 Featuring a powerful A13 Bionic chip for incredible performance in apps, games and photography. Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits, and six lighting effects. Next-generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows. Cinematic-quality 4K video. And all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life2 and water resistance3, it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not-so-big size.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display1
- Water- and dust-resistant (1 metre for up to 30 minutes, IP67)3
- 12-megapixel Wide camera, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR and 4K video
- 7-megapixel front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home Screen, the all-new App Library, App Clips and more
What’s in the box:
- iPhone SE
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
3iPhone SE (2nd generation) is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions. iPhone SE (2nd generation) has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
4Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.